Senior .NET Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
I'm a senior software engineer who works in software development for the last 14 years developing a wide range of desktop and web applications using various technologies and I'm interested in developing end-to-end applications.
I'm now specialized in C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, Telerik, DevExpress, ExtJS, jQuery, SQL Server and so on.
Programming languages and frameworks:
- C#, VB/VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WinForm
- WCF, Web API
- ExtJs, jQuery, Kendo UI, Syncfusion
- DevExpress, Telerik
- Entity Framework
- StructureMap, Unity
- MS Unit test, Moq
- T-SQL programming
1. Payroll System: A desktop application for payroll processing of a resource-pool provider. The system was designed to keep track of employee information and contracts. Processing monthly/adhoc timesheets and invoicing the manpower cost
Technologies used: C# (.NET 4.5), Entity Framework 6.0, DevExpress
2. Online CRM system: A web-based application designed to function as an online CRM system for organizations operating funds in managing fund allotments, transfers, reinvestments, and distribution. Not only for fund management but the CRM also provides core functionality to allow plugin other modules such Contract management, Project management, etc.
Technologies used: ASP.NET 4.5 (C#), Entity Framework 6.0, WCF Service providing REST API, Extjs 4.0, RDLC report technology, SQL Server 2012
3. Waterfall calculation web-based application: A web-based application designed to perform complex waterfall calculations for alternative investment funds. Specifically the application automates the Carried Interest Calculation (Calc) which is used to determine the fund manager’s compensation in regards to the profits of the fund.
Technologies used: ASP.NET 4.5 (C#), jQuery, jgGrid, MS Reporting Service, MS Enterprise Library, SQL Server 2012
4. Contact management system: A web-based application that used as an internal application of contact management system. The system was developed using Asp.Net (C#), Linq2SQL, Ext.Net, CSLA.Net, and MS Server 2008 with a lot of T-SQL coding on DB server side.
Technologies used: VB.Net 3.5, CSLA.Net, Ext.Net
5. Hospitality ERP: A desktop integrated information system for managing all activities of a 5-star hotel, including: Human Resource Management, Front Office, House Keeping, Point Of Sale, Call Billing Service, Financial Report, Back Office.
Technologies used: .Net 2.0 with .Net Remoting, .Net Web service, NHibernate, SQL Server 2005
6. Healthcare Information System: Develop an integrated hospital information system managing all daily activities of the hospital, including: Pharmacy inventory management, Outpatients examination management, Inpatients treatment management, Patients record management, Patients expenses management, Para-clinic management.
Technologies used: VB.Net 3.5, MS SQL Server 2005