Last active: 7 hours ago
► I focus on Java Web Development and Data Crawling.
Let me tell you something about myself.
For the past six years I have been working as a full stack Web/Mobile applications developer and have successfully deployed a number of products for companies ranging from startups to large organizations. I enjoy creating clear and maintainable code.
I believe that my strong points are my Creativeness and Punctuality. My goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. I'm always open for communication. When you are working with me you can be sure that project will finish successfully.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
Listed below are my experience and skills.
Server side stack:
- Java Core: JavaSE, JavaEE, Multithreading, Collections API, etc
- Server: Tomcat, GlashFish, Java Servlets, Nexus deployment, continuous integration
- Frameworks: Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC
- Database layer(ORM): Hibernate, JPA
- DataBases: PostgreSQL, MSSQL, DB2
- Testing frameworks: TestNG, JUnit, Selenium
- Builing tools: Gradle, Maven, Nexus
- Addtional: NodeJS, Phantom.js
Client side stack:
- Mark-up: HTML5, CCS3 (LESS/SASS), Bootstrap, responsive web design (RWD)
- Frameworks: AngularJS, Backbone, KnockoutJS
- Testing tools: QUnit, Mocha
- Profiling tools: Chrome network profiler, DynaTrace Ajax
Version control systems:
- SVN, Git, Mercurial, TFS
Have also serious background in .NET technology stack.