Senior Microsoft Office & Office 365 Developer
Last active: 3 days ago
Whether you need to create a new in-house Line of Business application, such as a CRM or accounting system, or a new Microsoft Office product for your startup, I can help.
I bring to the table over 5 years of experience of consulting for clients like: Oracle, SugarCRM, Oliver Wyman, AECOM and oDesk, specifically in the domain of Microsoft Office Business Applications.
To date, I have completed over 100 consulting projects on Upwork and Elance, and have been featured or mentioned in: Upwork Blog, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, NBC, Yahoo Finance, as well as the bestselling book “The $100 Startup.”
To learn more, visit my personal website: http://www.bvukas.com.
- Microsoft Office COM Add-ins development
- Reporting applications and operational dashboards
- VBA macros and migration to .NET
- MS Office performance optimization & troubleshooting
- Ad-hoc Microsoft Office consulting
- Software documentation & help manuals (technical writing)
- Installers for Office add-ins (Windows and Mac)
- Software testing (unit testing, automated testing, integration testing)
- Virtual lab management (various combinations of Windows + Office versions (licensed))
- Windows, Mac, or mixed-mode development
- Ribbon & Backstage View development
- Installers: Advanced Installer, Visual Studio Installer, ClickOnce, ClickTwice, WiX, InstallShield
- Frameworks: VSTO, Add-in Express, NetOffice, Excel-DNA, Open XML SDK, Windows Forms, WPF/XAML, Gtk#, Xamarin
Bernard was very flexible, fast, and got the job done. Thanks Bernard!
--Jumal Qazi, Oracle
Bernard estimated in a very timely manner and in such a way that seemed very reasonable. He then stuck to his time line and delivered outstanding results. Furthermore he didn't just deliver and disappear. He stuck around and made sure that everything worked as it was supposed to and made himself available to for any follow-up. I would highly recommend Bernard especially regarding his Office add-in work. We are so pleased we are pursuing more projects with him.
--Roger Smith, SugarCRM Inc.
Bernard was wonderful to work with: he jumped in on the assignment with a tight deadline, and delivered quality results in far less than the allotted time. Great work, on time and under budget - a win all around!
--Erica Benton, oDesk
Bernard is highly skilled in MS Office development and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.
--Pieter van der Westhuizen, Add-in Express
- 30 min consultation starts as low as $75
- $75/hr for single Office version application development (such as Excel 2007)
- $150/hr for enterprise options with unlimited Office versions, automated builds, installers and extensive software testing options, with a complete virtual lab environment