Information Architect / UX Strategist
●● UX is not only about the design. My work is not just about the look. It is also the feel, action, interaction and acceptance from the user’s perspectives. ●●
I follow Agile approach to work on mobile apps and web apps which I believe it will be time-saving, cost-effective and highly efficient. Being a UX Architect, I don't do fancy visual design. Instead, I design things that make sense and transparent to users.
▶ My UXD Work Approach ◀
1. Receive, review and communicate about requirements
2. Research and analyze competitor services and market needs.
3. Prepare agile documents to confirm requirements, define features and validate user functions, including: User Personas, Use Cases, Process Flow and Functional Specs, etc.
4. Execute first version of wireframes / prototype
5. Deliver for feedback
6. Iterate from feedback for improvements
Lastly, I'm sorry that you may see the negative 1.95 star feedback from my profile. I always try to deliver good quality work to my client from the requirements, but it is difficult to deliver with vague expectation. Therefore, with this experience, I strongly believe that mutual agreements on lean documents will not only save time but help to earn effective wireframe outcomes.
Thank you for your stop-over, you can visit my website at: www.cleanuxd.com [please note that I am working on a new version of it]