Front-End Developer | Performance Optimization Consultant
Last active: 4 months ago
I'm a front-end developer with a strong focus on large-scale CSS, responsive design and client-side performance.
Instead of being a design slicing machine who spits out "pixel-perfect" HTML&CSS from your mockups in a timely manner I work with your core goals in mind and try to create great experience for users.
I can both help you code front-end of your project from scratch with performance, usability and maintainability in mind, or jump into an existing one to provide consultancy on solving performance issues, making your website fast as heck, hence increasing your revenue and making you stand out among competitors.
As for the responsive design, unlike many others in the industry, I don't target any specific devices (tablets, phones, etc.), but rather help you to create truly device-agnostic designs that are accessible from wide range of possible gadgets, whether it's a smartphone, fridge, TV, Car PC or any other device with a browser on it.
:: I currently don't accept requests for urgent fixes on existing code or quick 1-2 day turnarounds. I prefer being involved in at least weekly engagements. This helps me to deliver more in-depth results. Thanks for your understanding :-)
• HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, LESS/SASS, OOCSS, SMACSS, Advanced CSS3 techniques, animations and more.
• Twitter Bootstrap | Pure | Foundation.
• Ability to slice a large-scale project from scratch without involving any framework.
• Semantic, SEO friendly, well organized code and file structure
• Advanced optimization techniques for high traffic websites
• Fully equipped environment for cross-browser/cross-platform testing
• Device-agnostic responsive design
• Responsive and retina images solutions
• Web Accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG 2.0) compliance
I'm interested in working with people who don't underestimate the importance of high quality markup and styling, organized, scalable and maintainable code.