IT Network, VoIP, Mikrotik Consultant, (B4A Android developer)
IT System Engineer: 14 years, IT security, Radio over IP, VoIP, IT security and Physical Security. Fluent in Spanish / English. I am working full in Android Development and is my principal interest and passion, I am available to work remotely and onsite, . Take a look 2 examples in Play Store. click : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acme.animales and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acme.comeforme
• Cisco Lifecycle Services for Advanced Wireless LAN Apr 2008 Expired
• CCNA Oct 2001 Expired
• CCNA Voice Oct 2008 Expired
• CCNP: (Cisco Certified Network Professional) Jul 2007 Expired
• CCNP Voice (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) VoIP Feb 2009 Expired
• CCVP: (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) VoIP Feb 2009 Expired
• Advanced Wireless LAN Field Specialist Aug 2007 Expired
• Cisco Express Foundation Field Specialist Oct 2007 Expired
• Cisco Lifecycle Services Express Apr 2008 Expired
• Cisco Connected Physical Security Spec Certification Jan 2013
Physical Security field:
- IPICS (IP, Interoperability collaboration System)., Cisco. The usual name of this is RoIP (Radio over IP).
- CCTV (OnSSI, Milestone, Genetec, NuuO, Cisco VSOM) Access control (Paxton, Cisco CPAM) , ANPR with Genetec
IT Security field:
- Firewall ASA 5500, PIX, and IPS (Intruder Prevention Systems) Module (AIP-ssm-10) for ASA.
- Network tools such as Sniffers like Ethereal (now Wireshark), Etthercap, NMAP, Superscan, Nessus.
- Linux (Webproxy with Squid, and Web Filter with Squidguard, Firewall, IDS specifically Snort (Intruder Detector System) on linux
- AAA Tacacs. " Authentication, Authorization Audit " for Network devices
- iPBX Callmanager business edition and callmanager express with H323, MGCP, and Asterisk (Linux Based) Video Conference with both systems
IT Networking and Server Administration:
- Multicast, Pim Sparse, dense mode, IGMP, to Video conferences and Radio over IP, and, of course, VoIP
- DMVPN and VPN site to site and roaming with IPSEC and compression VPN Hub-spoke and Full Mesh.
- Mikrotik (RouterOS) routing and queuing, Traffic shaping, firewall, VPNs, Hotspot, Vlans. I have taught Mikrotik classes ( 64 servers with Mikrotik and one Data centre with redundancy with VRRP )., (IPTABLES). The basic services (Dhcp, DNS, Webserver like IIS and APACHE).
- I started with Windows 2000 server, 2008 server, (Active Directory, Dns, Dhcp, Group policies GPO, windows XP, windows 7 and so on.
- Routing protocols TCP/IP (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP), and the Basic of BGP
- 3 years of experience in Wireless 802.11/a/b/g,. (longest link is 28 miles with 10 Mbps real throughput on 802.11a).
- Cisco Routers and Switches all models with IOS and CATos.. (Catalyst Switches 5500, 6500)
-Wan connectivity: Frame Relay, ADSL, HDLC, PPTP, DSL, ATM. SDSL, VPN and DMVPN, MPLS.
-Fault tolerance and load balancing with HSRP or VRRP. for Data Centres and small deployments of CCTV.
- Server , disk array (RAID), Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
-Virtualization specifically with VMware ESXI, - Backup Exec 2012 (Symantec).
-Languages, Visual Basic, (I enjoy this one : Assembly Language), Pascal, PHP, GWBasic. and now ANDROID, take a look some ones of my APPs here and please give 5 starts in the Play Store: Come For ME and Sound of Animals in Spanish.
LANGUAGES English / Spanish