Expert Salesforce Developer/Consultant
I have been working as a Salesforce Developer/Consultant for multiple clients . I've got more than 5 years of experience in development, design and configurations.
I would like to approach the project in the below manner
-> Understand your business in detail.Once I know them then building it will not be the problem.
-> Discuss the current Implementation and the major Pain Points.
-> Gather the Requirements.
-> Prioritize the requirements and then break them in to Modules.
-> Follow the Agile methodology in delivering each Module.
* Expert in all the Functional Areas i.e. Data management, Forecasting, Invoice, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Dashboards, Reports, Portals, Sites, Integration's and many more.
*Expert in admin Areas like Configuring Salesforce.com,Object/Field Creation,Setting up Users, Roles & Profiles,Creating Workflow Rules,Writing Validation Rules,Creating Page Layouts,Loading data via Data Loader & Jitterbit Data Loader,Amazing analytics by creating various Reports & Dashboards,Sharing Rules,Views / Lookup / Search,Chatter Functionality,AppExchange Tools,Home Page Components,Multi Currency,Data Cleansing,Data Research and Setting up Campaigns & Email Marketing Tools.
* Expert in coding : Apex Classes,Apex Triggers,Visual Force pages,Sites,Integration (WSDl / Json/ XML),Rest API,Web services,Developing AppExchange Products,J Queries, Java Scripts,Angular js,Bootstrap UI. Will make sure that I design the Pages in a manner which will increase the productivity and efficiency of your system.
* Experience of Integrating the Salesforce.com with websites and 3rd party systems like SAP, Siebel, MySQL, HighRise, Quickbooks, TrustFort,zoho etc and if required will be able to do the same for you. Done these integration with the help of JSON as well as XML Calls. In short understand the web services very well and can do bi directional, real time integration easily.
* Installed various 3rd party Apps and don't see using them as a challenge. The most common one's are DbSync, Conga, Timba, Dupe catcher, Quickbooks, and many more. Look at my Portfolio for a Glimpse of the few.
* Rate myself 10/10 on setting up the Salesforce.com. Guarantee you that if anything can be done in salesforce.com then I will be able to do the same.
*In addition to i am expertise in java and java based development works and also running it on heroku, amazon ,oracle,openshift and jilastic servers.
*Expertise in setting up process like jira,desk.com, bamboo or jenkins,hudson,git(bitbucket or github.com).
NetSuite Experience :
Expert in all the Functional Areas as well as Coding i.e. NetSuite CRM,ERP,Suitecommerce advanced,Suitecommerce site builder,reference implementation,commerce API,scripts,Suite flow(workflows),Suite Builder,SuiteCloud IDE,SuiteBundler,SuiteTalk (Web Services),Single Sign-on,Plugins,NetSuite Mobile and SuiteApps.
Integrating different system with netsuite using suitetalk.
Highly experienced in SuiteCloud development like client script,server script and native app as Suiteapps.