Ruby on Rails | RhoMobile | .NET | C
Founded in 2003, LARION Computing is the very competent software outsourcing company. We have been successful in outsourcing services and notably in Ruby on Rails, C on Linux and .NET. We are a global Software Development firm providing services to clients spread across 10 countries. The company' s mission is to strive for fulfilling individual and organizational needs throughout the world. We commit that LARION Computing's partners and customers will get the highest satisfaction when doing business with us.
Please also check our profile here: https://www.elance.com/s/nhuanvn
We will let that profile be here until we can take off on some odesk jobs!
****** Service Description ******
With the goal of building long-term relationships based on trust and quality as well as having a tremendous cost advantage over large companies, we have succeeded in supplying our services for diverse customers all over the world.
We draw best engineers from the talent pool of local universities, targeting smartest, brightest goal oriented young people.
We choose Ruby on Rails as our main platform. It perfectly connects with our values and allows our engineers to quickly write high quality code which is easy to extend and maintain.
The following are competitive advantages that differentiate LARION Computing from other providers:
1. Huge experience in the field we work.
2. Strong Quality Assurance Department. Beta and release testing is a must.
3. Do what we can do best everyday
****** Industry Expertise ******
1. Web development, e-Commerce
2. Software architecture design
3. Custom software application development
4. Technology/ data migration, porting of software
5. iPhone, iPad & Mobile applications development
6. Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, Manufacturing and Procurement
****** Technology ******
1. Platform: WEB, iPhone, iPad
2. Testing Tool / Error Prevent Tool: Junit, FindBugs, Selenium, Watir, QuicktestPro, Load Runner
3. Frameworks/Library: Ruby on Rails
4. Technology: AJAX, ExtJS, AWS, Crystal Report, J2EE, J2ME, JSP
5. Language: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, C#, C/C++, ASP.NET, VB.NET, JAVA, ActionScript
6. Application Server: Apache + passenger, nginx
7. Middleware/Networking: Web Services
8. Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, AllegroCache, RRD, MS SQL Server
9. Operating Systems: Linux, Window, Window Mobile