Juan Pablo Lorenzetti
i have more than 10 years experience in the telecommunication field. (mostly in small companies, a 1 man IT dept.)
1. administering and setting up platforms for services (prepaid cards, IVR, sms, etc)
2. developing software to perform tasks and/or provide services.
3. Strong background developing using open source software for different tasks/services.
5. strong knowledge in the linux OS and its tools (automating tasks, bash scripting,etc)
6. strong knowledge in the C/C++,pyhton,perl,java.
7. Integration of platforms/services.
Latest projects of the past 3 years (list is too long otherwise):
1. Implemented a AAA, using open source software, for a 3G WCMDA network.
2. Implemented a company PBX with more than 150 extensions, interconnected to the PSTN with personalized scripts for the various dept within the company.
3. Implemented a 15+ call center using a virtual PBX, using open source software, the call center did not have infrastructure, the physical PBX was located at an operator and the agents used mobiles to receive calls, all features were implemented such as queues, welcome message, email sent to agents for missed calls, voicemail, after hour annoucement, etc etc
4. Implementation of different protocols to interconnect with various elements within a telecom network, such as MML interfaces for service provisioning, smpp to provide sms based services, radius/diameter to provide real time charging, etc etc