Expert Mechanical Designer with Solidworks and AutoCAD experiences
Last active: 1 day ago
7 years experienced as mechanical and aeronautical design engineer can help you to get a reliable design as a solution for your needs.
I am an Indonesian, DESIGN is my soul, AVIATION is what I do, and AERONAUTICS is my passion. Based on my academic background, research projects, and working experiences, I can offer you following services:
- Technical Drawing
- Product Design for 3D printing
- Injection Molding Design
- Technical Drawing for CNC Machine
- 3D modeling and 2D drawing using SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Prototype Design for testing
- RC Aircraft / UAV Design
As a professional engineer, I always committed to deliver best result to my client as per requested Product Design Specification, with technically-proofed design (Design for Manufacturing, Design for Assembly) and prepossessing artistic appearance.
Looking forward to work with you and create a design that will exceed your expectation!
*Build a SIMPLE, SMART and STYLISH design for you*
# 3D DESIGN (AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Concept Design (design for new products or prototype)
- 3D Modeling (developing model from a concept until detail design)
- 2D drawing and technical drawing
- Realistic Rendering (electronic devices, machinery)
# GRAPHIC DESIGN (CorelDraw, Corel PhotoPaint)
- Logo (company logo, band logo, event logo)
- App Icon
- Product Flyer / Brochure, Catalog, Manuals
- Name Card
- Website Component (Images, Icon, etc.)
*How do I do your requested design?
1. Client deposits on Escrow for fixed price job.
2. Client gives the Product Design Specification (PDS).
3. I give the work time frame to client.
4. I give preliminary sketch drawing to client.
5. Client gives feedback.
6. I start to develop the final design, while keep in discussion with client until he/she satisfied within the working time frame.
7. I deliver the final design and necessary files/documents.
*Why I am the right person to do the job?
I am a passionate, creative and timely manner person with academic background and working experiences in mechanical design for 7 years.
I got my bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), one of the best universities in Indonesia. My degree expertise was Aircraft Design and completed my final projects by designing, manufacturing and testing a mini portable Unmanned Air Vehicle. Then, I took my master degree at Konkuk University, South Korea, majoring in Biomimetics and Intelligent Microsystem. In my master degree thesis, I designed, made, and tested a micro flapping wing system to drive 2 pairs of wing to be flapped in same frequency but in different flapping angle.
I gained my experience as mechanical design engineer by working at different engineering fields. I had worked in engineering consultant, aircraft maintenance company, academic research, and industrial robotics R&D. On this stage, I learned a lot about Design for Manufacture and Assembly.
I got my interest in art since I was a child. Since then, I developed my skill in graphic design, so that I am familiar with hand sketches and graphic design software. Combining my background in mechanical design and my interest in graphic design will be an advantage for all of my design works. It will have an artistic detailed appearance and possible to be manufactured with a low cost and easy to assemble.
With these background and experiences, I have enough competence to work as a freelancer with specialty in design that need high level of details and industrial design for manufacturing.