• Proficient in grasping new technical concepts and utilizing them in an effective manner.
• Proficient in MS Offices 2003 - 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook & Publisher) and familiar with Windows (NT, ME, 2000, XP SP* (1,2,3), WINDOWS 7) and Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat).
• Experienced with the used of this tools: Citrix XenApp, SVN, Jira, Jenkins, Pronto, SQL Developer, WinSCP, ReviewBoard, QC Tools, Putty, Eclipse, VMware vSphere and RobotFramework-Ride.
• Experienced in the used of Design and Development: C or C++, Visual Basic 6.0, Java, Basic Linux commands, HTML, PHP, SQL, DB ORACLE and scripting (Python, Perl and Bash)
• Experienced handling switches, routers and modems and configuring Ubuntu, Windows Server 2003 & 2008.
• Exposure to various stages of the Agile/Scrum Methodology, SDLC; including design, development, testing, reviews and reporting.
• Experienced configured File Server, Web Server, Networking and Troubleshooting.
• Group work spirit, Hard-working passionate to learn new things and positive towards work.
• Willing to invest time and effort to complete a certain responsibility.