Software QA Tester/Data Entry
Last active: 08/29/2014
With more than 6 years of experience in the IT Industry as a Support Analyst, mostly indulged in the support of different business applications and processes requests for services in the areas of users accounts management, change management notifications, store support activities, and execute Standard Service requests.
A result-driven worker with broad experience in handling supports and projects, can handle pressures, with dedication to achieve goals, willing to learn and adapt new things, with skills in communication and dealing with clients, competitive, and has the ability to work in a group.
I was employed in retail company which has its main office at Hong Kong.
I traveled a lot to conduct meetings, knowledge transfers, and collaboration with our clients for the improvement of the company.
I have been in the Software Quality Assurance Testing for a year and worked in a big group of Developers as Tester. I use manual testing with the approach of regression. Quality testing of products and systems is really my passion.
Quality Assurance Engineer Tasks
- Perform regression testing on project Saturn using manual method.
- Responsible for maintaining test cases written in excel file.
- Handle responsibilities of updating and communicating testing result to the development team based in Hong Kong.
- Completes all assignments in detailed manner and thorough approach while adhering to compressed timelines.
• Completed the ff: courses/trainings
- Effective E-mail Writing (October 19, 2007)
- Telephone Excellence (February 7, 2008)
- LPI101: Linux System Admin I (Mar 3-7, 2008)
- ITIL Certified: Version 3 Foundation EXIN (Examination Institute of Information Science)
(May 29 – 30, 2008)
- Proactive Customer Service (2012)
- Retail Fundamental (Jan 2013)
- Six Sigma Introduction : Problem Solving Tools; Trainings and Workshop (Oct 8-9,2013)
• With technical skills on the ff:
- Language: Visual Basic, Turbo C,
- Query Analyzer: TOAD, MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Win 9x, NT, XP, Vista, DOS, LINUX, UNIX, HP-UNIX
- Graphics Application: VISIO, Paint Shop Pro 4, Corel Draw, Adobe Photo Shop, Paint Brush
- Spread Sheets: MS Project Manager, MS Excel
- Client Server: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Other Applications: MS Office 2007, SharePoint Designer, ULead VideoStudio 11, SwissMax3, Vista
- Knowledgeable of basic scripting
- Manual Testing with the approach of regression