Network Engineer, Security Specialist, System Admin and DB Admin
Last active: 1 month ago
I have over 12 years of experience. Always with 'Can Do' attitude. When it comes to my expert areas of IT, I'm capable of accomplishing anything. I'm also a fast learner.
-Experience on Configuring, Troubleshooting and Optimizing Routers, Switches (L2/L3), ASA Devices, Load Balancers, PIX Firewalls etc. etc. With following certifications (CCNP R&S, CCNP Security)
-I have done a lot of projects as a Security Consultant. Having experience in conducting Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and also I have done Server/ Network Hardening against threats, Designing, Implementation and Maintenance of security policies, Conducting Forensic Investigations etc. etc. I'm having Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA) Certifications
Proficient in ISO 27001:2013 security audits and Certified Lead Implementer for ISO 27001:2013
- Windows Administration experience of mine goes back to Windows NT 4. Since then I have been Implementing, Administrating & Troubleshooting Windows Servers.
- I have experience in HP-UX, Red Hat RHEL5/6 CentOS5/6 administration.
- Implementing, Administrating & Troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012. I have started DBA tasks back in SQL server 6.5 days.
- Experience on DBA tasks on Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g.
- Experience on DBA tasks on MySQL 5.0/5.5.
IT Disaster Recovery:
Have experience in identifying vulnerabilities and taking appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks. Including taking enterprise-wide approach to develop disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks, developing policies and procedures, implementation the plan and recover from a disaster. I'm a EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (E|DRP)