Senior Systems and Network Administrator
Secures, manages and monitors availability of all company servers (AD, HRIS, File Server, FTP Server etc.).
Implements, audits and update policies in company’s FortiGate 300A, 240D, 200B and 80C Firewall.
Responsible for the administration of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Application, HRIS and file servers.
Manages and configures network printers/scanners/copier.
Facilitates level 1 to 3 network, hardware and software support.
Performs account maintenance, server and firewall logs and disaster recovery management
Coordinates with hardware and software vendors and ISP.
In-charge of outsourcing IT resources in setting up 51Talk’s Manila office.
Manages outsourced IT resources through task delegation and ensures SLA are met.
Addresses operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
Ensures operational excellence and excellent customer services.
Oversees operational budget, costs, risks and audit activities.
Evaluates current operational strategies and recommends improvements.
Generates operational reports for management as needed.
Project Management Roles and Responsibilities
* Helps the in directing and getting senior management’s approval for a project.
* Facilitates in starting, initiating and developing a project brief and plan and secure authorization. Identifies project schedule and budget.
* Controls project stages, secures project is on time and on budget. Generate end stage report, next stage plan and exception plan
* Manages deliverables and stage boundaries, creates work packages and summarizes completed work packages. Seeks authorization to proceed every stages of a project.
* Closes a project, premature close, creates closure recommendation, end of project results, and authorizes project closure and closure notification.
1. IPLC (Point to point connection from China to Ortigas Data Center)
** Build Data Center (Ortigas Main Office)
* IT infrastructure (LAN, WLAN, LAN interconnection for 3 Offices in Ortigas, Point to point connection Ortigas and Baguio office)
* 5 Leased lines, 2 DSL, Firewall (Fortinet), Cisco Routers and Switches, VLANs
* Active Directory with 300+ Computers and 300+ Users, FTP Server with 2000+ users, File server, Backup, Storage Management, Disaster and Recovery Management, Service Continuity Management
* VMware (Virtual Servers)
* Inventory and Asset Standards (Asset and Financial Management)
* Incident and Problem Management, SLT and SLA, Configuration Management, Change Management
* VPN Server and Client connections
* Remote Support Solution and Ticketing System
* Video Conferencing (China, Ortigas and Baguio)
** Build Baguio Office
* IT infrastructure (LAN, WLAN, Point to point connection Baguio and Ortigas)
* 2 Leased Lines, Firewall
* Active Directory with 100+ Users, File Server
** VPS (Virtual Private Server) implementation
** Site to site VPN Connection Ortigas and Baguio Offices