Senior PHP Developer / Expert Web Developer
Last active: 7 days ago
My education background is Computer Science. Last 5 years I have been focused on web-programming, since June 2014 I am working via oDesk. I've completed main tests in top 10% oDesk freelancers.
I have several own succesful web projects developed from scratch.
I'm expert in the following technologies:
- PHP 5 (prefer to use Yii Framework);
- MySQL 5 (database design, complex queries, requests/data optimizations etc.);
- HTML5/XHTML (W3C compliance);
- Web servers (apache, prefer nginx: configuration, optimization, SEO);
- Server administration (prefer ubuntu: cron jobs, packaging tool, configuration);
- Other web issues (SSL, AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP, CURL, IMAP, RSS etc.) ;
- Node.js (socket.io for realtime events in UI)
- Version Control (prefer GIT, SVN);
- Projects Tolls (Jira, TeamCity, GitLab).
- Outside APIs Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, vk.com and other);
- Server layer for mobile applications;
- eCommerce, Payment Gateways Integration (plimus.com, payproglobal.com etc.);
- Email Marketing (aweber, GetResponse)
- Help Desk (kayako fusion)
- Integrate Anti-captcha services (Antigate.com etc.)
- Online manipulations with files (PDF, XLS(X), CSV, PPT, ZIP) and images;
- Creating full automated systems for scraping/sending data from/to protected sites (example moz.com, ozon.ru);
- Perfomance analyze (XHprof via Facebook team, query explain, debug, benchmark tests)
You can expect professional attitude, clean code, optimal solutions.