Freelance writer and translator
Last active: 12 hours ago
Writer and translator based in Miami, FL. Native spanish speaker, [Cuban born]. Experience in translating English into Spanish, Spanish into English & Russian- English. Writing in Spanish language for several publications and web-sites. Processing texts in Office Windows and PDF files. Secure Internet connection. Clerk jobs online. Obtained goals in 2013:
- Translation to Spanish, editing and typing of the Book “Business by the Bible” – Rated excellent by the Author, Mrs. Sonia Thompson, Speaker and Steward of the Christian Congregation “Life in the Word”, Minneola, Florida. January 19/2013. Rated excellent by the book’s author. Feedback comments: “Awesome to work with. Very professional and did a phenomenal job! I will back to have my other books translated!”
- Translation to Spanish web site for REGENESTEM “The Stem Cells Group”, Pembroke Pines, FL – February 8/2013. Rated excellent by the client, Company’s CE. Feedback comments: “This contractor did an amazing job!! Highly recommended, the price was excellent and the job was done to exceed my expectations. Great response times and communication skills. The contractor is highly qualified and very professional, will hire again.”
- Translation to Spanish web site “Fuji-Bio-Richway USA Corp”, Honolulu, Hawaii – March 11/2013. Rated excellent by client, Lane Martin: “Luis Novás did a great job- I would hire him again!”
- Translation to Spanish Book “Dead End Medicine” – for BEXSI Publishers USA, Delivered April 4/2013– Feedback pending, not claims about.
- Writing 5 Articles in Spanish for Soccer’s web site, EnMarketing LLC – March 20/2013. Rated excellent by client, ML Tirado: “It was a pleasure to work with Luis: professional, on time.”
- Writing 5 Articles about hemorrhoids for “Senka13”, a health care’s web site, March 20/2013, – Rating pending, not claims about.
- Translation to Spanish “Platform’s Add” for Cambridge University, Kansas City, MO, May 20/2013, Positive feedback of the client, Melissa Davis: “Some portions of translation were incorrect but overall very good.”
- Proofreading & Editing “Office Policy Manual” for Southern California Realty Agents, June 10/2013, Feedback pending, not claims about.
- Translation Spanish to English “Degree: Introduction to Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering” A Course Program of the Maimonides University at Buenos Aires, Argentina, for REGENESTEM, “The Stem Cells Group”, Pembroke Pines, FL, June 18/2013. Rated excellent by the client, Company’s CEO. Feedback comments: “Great overall performance! Timely delivery, this vendor is knowledgeable and results driven, will hire again!! Highly recommended”
- Proofreading and editing the Spanish version of the book “Build it Big”, for BEXSI Publishers USA, June 18/2013, rated excellent by the client, Doug Crowe. Feedback comments: “I don't have to keep "bidding" and searching for Spanish translators, anymore. Luis is my guy!”