Expertize in Sql,ssis,ssrs,ssas,Dataware House
• Expertise in design of ETL solution using SQL server integration services including development, deployment, configuration and scheduling in SQL server agent.
• Build efficient SSIS packages for processing fact and dimension tables with complex transforms and type 1 and type 2 changes.
• Successful track record of Participation in over Data Warehousing Projects for International Clients involving Extraction, Transformation & Loading of Multi-Location Multi-Table Data.
• Skilled at Development of Mappings according to the ETL Specifications for the Staging Area Data Load & Warehouse Data Load.
• Have worked as BI Developer in Designing ETL Packages and reports in development and implementation stages of the Project according to client requirements.
• Used various control flow items & Data flow items in SSIS.
• Expertise in using different Transformations in SSIS for creating the packages.
• Proven proficiency at Data Transformations like Derived Column, Conditional Split, Aggregate, Union all, Merge join, Lookup, Sort & Execute SQL Task to load data into Data Warehouse.
• Hands on experience in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
• Expert in Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, and Drill down Reports, Sub-Reports, Drill Through, and Parameterized Reports using SSRS.
• Hands on experience in scheduling and deploying reports on report manger.
• Expert in writing T-SQL code, implementing business logic in backend using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Scripts, Functions and Cursors.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
• Experience in SQL server analysis services development including cubes, dimensions, calculated members and MDX.
• Thorough Knowledge on Data Warehouse concepts like Star Schema, Snow Flake, Dimension and Fact Tables.
• Experience in ETL Testing using requirement document and developed ETL