QA Automation Engineer
* Software QA Engineer with experience (3+ years) in web applications, desktop applications and system applications software development.
* Software testing and quality assurance of web-based, desktop and mobile consumer applications.
* User-level test automation with CodedUI, Selenium, Capybara, Cucumber, Calabash.
* Efficient black box and gray box test automation and manual testing.
* Proficient in analyzing test plans, creating test cases, and designing test strategies.
* Skilled in Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle methodologies.
* Excellent problem solving skills and experience communicating effectively with all functional teams to understand customer usage models and requirements.
* High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
* Consistently delivers projects on schedule and meets customer's requirements.
* Ability to develop and present test plans,testing summaries, defect reports, and defect trend data throughout the project test cycle.
* Interacted actively with the team in identifying bugs.
* Quick learner, Self-motivated and problem solving skills.
* Excellent technical analytical skills as well as logical reporting skills.
* Good team player with an ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Testing: Desktop applications, Web applications, System applications, Mobile applications.
Test automation: Selenium WebDriver, CodedUI, Java, Capybara, Cucumber, TDD, BDD, Calabash, Ruby, C#, Python, JMeter, VS, IIS, SQL.
Specs, Test Plans, Test Case Management tools (TFS, Mercury, Bugzilla, TestLink, Excel), Manual testing, Unit testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, Performance Testing.
Bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, TFS),
OS: Linux, Mac OS X, UNIX, Windows.