Test Lead having 7 years of experience in Manual testing.
Last active: 1 month ago
- Work Experience: Having 7 Years of Total Experience in Manual testing related to Finance & Insurance Domain projects, including 2 years as a Team lead. Also Exposure Knowledge on Automated testing tools like QTP.
- Core Strength: Participation in Client/Server and Web-based Application Development Projects with Software Testing function; Test Execution of Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Sanity and GUI Tests; Test Case Development & Review; Test Reporting through Error Reporting Tools like Redmine, e-PMO, QC.
- Special Competence: Analysis of Business Requirement & Functional Specifications; Test Planning & Development of Test specification, Test Scenario; Test Execution/Test Data Analysis/Test Reporting; Interaction with Development Team to resolve detected Errors; Domain Knowledge of Insurance and Finance verticals; Exposed to all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Software Development Life Cycle: Analysis & Study of Business Requirements, Technical & Functional Specifications, Data/Interface/Process Design, Module/Interface Development, Testing, Integration, Implementation along with Service Support
- Software Testing: Analysis & Study of Requirement Specifications, Test planning, Test Scenario, Test Case Development, Test Execution, Metrics Development & Recording, Test Data Preparation & Analysis, Quality Documentation & Reporting
- Team Player: Fast learning curve and strong analytical, decision making, problem solving, visualizing, negotiating, communication & interpersonal skills
- Team Leader: Recognized as a savvy leader with strengths in managing and coordinating QC Team, good experience in working in Agile Method, SDLC planning & Management. Praised for prudently managing human and financial resources by the internal team as well as the clients. Capitalize on strong QA acumen and natural leadership talents to steer teams in new directions. "True leaders are not those who strive to be first but those who are first to strive and who give their all for the success of the team."
- Technical Skills
• Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server
• Testing Types: Manual Testing, JDE , SOA Testing, Web Services Testing, Database testing
• Test Automation Tool: Exposure to Q.T.P
• Configuration Management Tools: SVN, VSS, SharePoint
• Defect Tracking Tools: Redmine, e-PMO, Quality Center
• Testing types: System Testing, Integration Testing, UI Testing, Brower compatibility testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing, Retesting.
• Major role: Preparing Test plan document, Test strategy Document, Test Approach Document, Test schedule etc.
- Awards and Honors
• Received “The silent worker” award from MASTEK in 2010.
• Received “Wow“ award from KPIT in 2013.
• ISO surveillance audit:
Selected the Atkins project as a QC project to produce in ISO Surveillance Audit and I as a QC
Team lead was participated in the audit as a presenter. Audit went on quite smoothly without any
NC, Observations or Suggestions.
• Testing approach document for SOA: Created Global testing approach document for SOA
Related projects and approved by client and managers. In return this document will be useful for
All the future SOA related projects to demonstrate the clients about the testing approach.