Conversion-focused Sales Copywriter & Sales Funnel Architect
## You're here because
You are an entrepreneur or a web developer launching your first startup.
You tried Google Adwords and Facebook Ads but there are no convertions.
You started a blog, did guest posts, appeared on podcasts and still... nothing!
## Why is this happening to you?
Because for a conversion to happen, you need:
(1) a landing page relevant to your visitors
(2) traffic of people who are interested in your product
From my experience it seems that most business owners find it somewhat easy to drive targeted traffic.
The trouble comes when that traffic hits an irrelevant landing page. And it bounces.
Recently, a friend of mine, who requested to remain anonymous, was running a print magazine ad for his web app. He emailed me the ad that said something like this:
"<specific benefits of the app>
28000 business owners have trusted our PC app for over 20 years.
<Our software> now works on every platform.
Try it 2 months free.
I suggested a couple of changes but the ad copy was pretty much fine.
It was also perfectly targeted. The ad was in an industry magazine. My friend was attracting *the right people*.
And there was traffic to his website. People actually visited the URL.
The problem was what happened after...
The URL was leading these people to a landing page that said "Sign up to our newsletter"
That's where everything broke!
Let's examine. My friend's offer went like this:
"Try our free app" > "Sign up for our newsletter"
To which most people reacted like this:
"But... this doesn't make any sense! I came here to try an app." *closes browser window*
Moral of the story: My friend lost lots of targeted traffic + the money he invested in the ad because of misaligned website copy and an irrelevant landing page.
Don't let this happen to you.
Don't lose targeted traffic because of poor copy or an irrelevant offer.
## Here's how I can help you
Unlike lots of other copywriters, I don't just... well, write.
I do conversion-focused copywriting.
My work is different than most because:
* it's based on analysis. I take the time to analyze your business, your goals, your target audience and your exact situation. Yes, I will ask a lot of questions. :)
* it's data driven. I identify your audience's hopes, fears, dreams, expectations, what they like and dislike in products like yours. This allows me to speak their language and entice them to take action. Copywriting isn't creative writing.
* it's relatable. I write texts that will make your audience like you, trust you and want to buy from you.
* it's persuasive. I use proven techniques to convince people to take action right now. Once your visitor leaves, they are gone forever.
* I only work on projects where I can deliver ROI. If we talk and I take interest in your website, but I don't see how my work can contribute to your bottom line, we might not end up working together.
* I bring my whole heart into a project. When I work with someone I do my best to help and deliver results.
The types of projects that we can work on are:
* Writing or improving sales letters for info products
* Writing or improving landing/squeeze pages for SaaS startups or info products
* Writing or improving email followups for SaaS apps
* Writing or improving email followups for info products
* Writing or improving sales emails for info products
* Creating or optimizing sales funnels for info products
## I can help you if...
* You have lots of traffic to your website but poor conversion rates and no sales. I can analyze your copy and identify the problems. Then, I can fix these problems.
* You ran ads but your traffic didn't convert into subscribers/free trials. I will analyze your ad copy and your landing page copy and identify the culprits.
* You are about to launch your first website as an entrepreneur and you want to make sure that you get email signups/free trial signups. I can write high-converting copy for you.
* You are about to launch an info business. I can help you create the entire sales funnel + write high-converting copy.
* You have launched a startup website but it doesn't convert well. People are saying tha they don't quite get what your website is about. You find it really hard to "dumb down" your content and explain in layman's terms what your SaaS app does. I can help you describe the true benefits and convince people to try your app.
## I can't help you if...
* You are an ecommerce store owner. That's not my area of expertise.
* You are selling physical products. I've specialized in marketing digital products only.
## Do you want to increase your conversions now?
Do you want to drive more email signups and sales?
Contact me now, enter your website address and tell me your story.
I will get back to you with a couple of questions.