Business Intelligence OBIEE Specialist
Last active: 09/05/2014
An experienced thought leader with hands-on experience in Business Intelligence space. Skilled professional at helping customers create value through technology and cross functional architecture. Experienced business manager and solution architect with specialization in Manufacturing and Pharma industries.
Over 10 years of IT experience, the last 3 years have been focused on Data Warehousing using Oracle Business Intelligence technologies.
Specialties: Business Intelligence (BI), Mobile BI, Master Data Management (MDM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Business Development, Data Warehousing, Project Management, Product Development, Change Management, Customization, Business Requirements. SDLC Phases(Analysis, Design, Installation, Configuration and Deployment). Testing / Data Validation and Training. SOX Practices. Kimball's methodologies.
- Siebel / Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 10G/11G
- Cognos BI 8/10
- Infor EAM
Extensive IT Experience in all aspects of BI involving software analysis, design, development, configurations, customization's, validations and deployments with an emphasis on OBIEE and Data Warehousing (DW).
- Hands-on Experience with OBIEE 10G/11G, Cognos 8/10 BI
- Proven Expertise on overall Oracle BI Architecture.
- Worked with the business to develop a key set of KPi's that will be used by Execs and directors to make smarter business decisions
- Implemented a full fledged DW utilizing data sources from JDE ERP, Kronos and Excel.
- Worked with the business to define their processes and transform them into dimensional models
- Developed KPi/Report specifications.
- Developed BI strategies and procedures around testing, maintenance, training, security and change mgm
- Build from scratch the RPD for the three layers (Phys/Log(BMM) and Pres) while ensuring it aligns with the business processes with special attention on how it's modeled for ease of adoption when developing reports/KPi's
- Developed a MUD environment, created RPD and Presentation variables, hierarchies, sophisticated RPD designs while maintain strong performance, complex calc. using SQL.
- Responsible for migration of OBIEE (Catalog and Repository) and setting up the DEV, UAT and Prod. Env.
- Implemented security on reports and data.
- Developed numerous reports/KPi's from simple to complex designs.
- Developed prompts, drill through's, charts, Geo spatial, variables, SQL, ibots, alerts.
-Improved Dashboard and Report rendering response-times and performance management by implementing optimization efforts such as aggregate navigation, caching strategies, database indexes and Oracle’s materialized views.
- Configured Usage Tracking to track the BI Usage.
- Worked in areas around Supply Chain, Inventory, MFG, AR, AP, GL, HR and Sales and Marketing.
- Strong understanding and hands on experienced with BI technologies such as Real Time, Predictive Analytics, Geo Spatial reporting, SCD and Snapshots.