IT Technical Support Engineer
United Arab Emirates
Doing excellent IT Technical Support job (helping users in solving problems, programs training,etc.):
• Dealing with all company employees including locals and other nationalities.
• Understand the user’s scope, problems.
• Handling more than 2000 users inside and outside company (branches).
• Highly care about closing an updating the calls inside the system.
• Perform problem isolation and resolution for user IT issues.
Perform IT technical service delivery role including support of desktops, servers, and networks.
Implement and support Windows XP and Windows 7 desktop environment, Windows servers, Video Teleconferencing, LAN-WAN infrastructure, telephony and Blackberry technologies.
Identify and isolate technical issues and initiate action as appropriate.
Consult with business partners to resolve complex international IT problems and issues.
Represent organization in technical forums and projects.
Analyze installation and problem management performance data to increase quality and reduce variation and rework.
Working in a systematic way and use IBM ITSM to update service requests Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting LAN Network (Hardware, Software)
Installing, Troubleshooting and monitoring Network Printers (Toshiba, Canon,Konica,RexRoraty,Xerox). Network Troubleshooting and Computer Maintenance.
Troubleshooting Oracle applications: (ServerA,HRMS,BI) cases and problems.
Troubleshooting Citrix applications: (Maximo,etc) cases and problems.
Document and deploy technical processes and procedures.