IT System Administrator, Web Developer
IT Professional, with hands on experience, 6th years providing technical assistance to business professionals. Demonstrated ability to integrate computer skills, customer support experience, and related education to exceed technical, business and customer requirements. Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems while minimizing customer stress levels. Repeatedly recognized for both outstanding technical support and dedication to customer, an accomplished Network Engineer specialized in system administration, with extensive experience in the full life cycle development of the project design process including requirements definitions, prototyping proof of concept, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 y 2012, PostgreSQL.
• Perimeter Security (Firewall WatchGuard), Antivirus Solutions, HP Server Management, HP NAS (P2000, HP store virtual VSA, StorageWorks, Blade Servers), Routers and Switches (HP, Dlink, CISCO, Huaweii), RAID Disk Arrays, PCs, peripherals.
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Open SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Fedora.
• Virtualization (VMware vSphere, Horizon View, ThinApp).
• Backup Software (Veeam Backup and replication, CA Arcserve Backup).
• Web Servers (Apache, IIS), Server Monitoring (Nagios, Pandora, WhatsUp Gold).
• Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, DNS POP, IMAP, LAN, WAN, VPN, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, WSUS)
• Mail Server (Groupwise). Sync tools (Novell Groupwise Mobility Server and Novell Data Synchronizer)
• Collaboration tools (Novell Vibe, Novell FILR)
• Microsoft Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP)
• Microsoft Office Products Office, Visio, etc.)
• Windows OS 7, 8, Windows Server: 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2.
• CMS (Joomla, Wordpress, Jokte, FenOffice, SITracker.)