LAMP and Rails developer
Building web applications and solving complex problems is my job ;)
I'm LAMP and Ruby on Rails developer and i'm working in majority with Symfony and Redmine to create plugins and some customization. I'm developing and helping other persons Web issues. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up for you or your business.
I love working with LAMP and RoR and i do my best to make a good, clean and flexible application.
• Scripts of data transferring between servers( Intranet and Internet).
• Setup and configuration of development, pre-production and production servers (LAMP, SVN, TRAC, SSH, VPN, GIT, RSYNC, dynamic virtual host...).
• Strong knowledge in SEO.
• Experience with supporting multiple browsers.
• Proven experience with writing W3C compliant HTML/HTML5 and CSS markup.
• Experience with customer relationship management (CRM).
• Experience with ASP and IIS MS server 2 websites
• Linux, Apache and MySQL tuning.
• Little experiance with integrating Open Source ERP, BI solutions.
I can guarantee quality and best results: I won't just do the job, but I will give advices and be sure that our collaboration is à win/win relation.