Mary Rose Magsayo
Mary Rose Magsayo - Amazon.com Brands Manager/Quality Analyst
Last active: 19 days ago
Brand Manager, Vimle Universal Solutions (BPO) – (July 21, 2014 – present)
• Manage a team of junior staff who will focus on IPE and EPE
• Coordinate with the special team regarding the needs of my brands (website, social media, blogs etc)
• Send monthly (or weekly) reports of the Brand’s progress/status
• Act as a funnel for my brands
• Implement/Come up with new marketing strategies to boost the sales/reviews of the products
• Working with the special team ( programmers, sourcing managers, social media managers) for the improvement of the Brands and their corresponding marketing plans as a whole. Creating marketing strategies and ensuring its effectiveness at all times.
• Strategic Planning for business Marketing, Advertising
• Amazon product positioning, sales and reviews
• Sourcing for business opportunities and partners
• Managing a team in the operations department which is composed of CSRs, TSRs, Creative Assets and Programmers.
Quality Analyst, Convergys Corp., (Contact Center ) (July 16, 2011 – July 20, 2014)
• Managing a group of Team Leaders or Supervisors in our company’s sites in Tucson Arizona, Laredo Texas and Keystone Texas and providing them with modules for learning development and product selling.
• Creating modules for training and delivery in order to provide knowledge to frontline agents in relation to product positioning/selling.
• Driving change by presenting new ideas and deep dives to ensure progress in the agents’ performance.
• Creating modules for training and development and guidelines for the agents to follow and ensure excellent performance.
Customer Service Representative, Convergys Corp., (October 12, 2009 – July 15,2011)
• Selling of products and services to customers through phone and web chat .
• Handling Billing disputes of the customers when I was still an agent; pacifying irate customers.
• Coaching my teammates on how to improve their CSAT ( Customer Satisfaction) scores and RR (Resolve Rate)
• Consistent top agent until promoted to the Quality Department.
• Became one of the dedicated billing agents who specializes in escalated billing issues.
• Excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
• Communication proficiency tested in hosting calibration sessions with clients, supervisors, managers, site leaders from around the world using the English language.
• Possessing good leadership skills and being able to practice them as a point of contact for the Philippines Cebu site for the Quality Assurance Team by catering to the demands of clients/business.
• Management skills which are applied to my current role in the company by delivering my daily tasks on time while handling special projects like creating the company employee manual and employee handbook of discipline etc., on top of them.
• Being able to analyze the business needs and finding ways to provide resolutions.
• Fluent in Filipino, and English languages, and Cebuano dialect
• Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) and other computer soft tools for the business i.e. Grandslam, ACSR, Comtrac, Casper