Well versed in Customer Service and Back Office
An experienced Bid Facilitator in one of the biggest multinational technology and consulting company in the US handling engagements for North America. Also worked and handled people in customer service and back office operations for more than 10 years. I’ve been through the areas of telco, healthcare, cable, research and correspondence and sales support. Years of experience made my skills in operations transferable to areas of training, quality, reports and process improvement.
Well versed in Excel and writing articles on different subject matters. I was Yellow Belt Certified for demonstrating proficiency in Lean Six Sigma Methodology last December, 12, 2012. Through the years, I also get involve in different projects every now and then giving me different opportunities and assignments in the areas of project management, application testing, video creation, process development, reviews and conducting interviews.
Currently, I am into the End to End Pre-Sales Support Process job, organizing, initiating, managing and tracking deal-related activities for the company.
• Outline and execute required contract components and processes
• Develop timetables, communicate, and track as required
• Provide assistance and/or execute the pricing and/or QA processes
• Identify and acquire the appropriate and required reviews
• Understand and be able to assist or initiate the contract fulfillment processes as required