Expert Manual Tester
Last active: 10/20/2014
An experience of around 5 and a half years in the testing industry makes me a forward thinking, capable and committed test lead with a proven ability to meet agreed deadlines, co-ordinate work and work to defined testing methodologies and processes.
• Extensive expertise in Manual Testing (Planning and Execution) of windows & web applications, Test Status Reporting and Bug tracking.
• Extensive exposure in System Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, System testing & User Acceptance Testing.
• Good Exposure in Test Plan Creation, Test Outline Creation, Test Cases (Creation & Execution), Analyzing Test Results & Error Reporting in Bugzilla & Mantis.
• Experience in Automation Testing (writing & execution of Test Scripts) using Selenium.
• Undergone training in automated testing tools like Selenium WebDriver, QTP, Load Runner and Test Director.
• Working and extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
• Experience in managing and leading the team for successful execution of testing projects.
• Extensive experience in client coordination to make sure smooth and improved execution of the projects.
• Successfully completed 3 months ISTQB Foundation Level Course in Software Testing.
• Good domain knowledge of Insurance (P&C) Applications, Security Applications, E-Commerce Applications.
• Good analytical, interpersonal skills and excellent work ethics
• Conversant with Quality procedures