Last active: 04/25/2012
I am a journalist having 15-year experience in reporting, editing and writing in different English newspapers in Bangladesh. I have gathered a vast knowledge in various subjects by participating in hundreds of workshops and seminars conducted by different government and non-government organizations during last 15 years.
Over the last three years, I have developed some websites using HMTL, DHTML, PHP, and MySQL including news based websites. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up for you or your business.
I also have experiences in software designing and testing. Over the last 2 years, I have developed a few websites using HMTL, and DHTML. I am a skilled internet user with 15 years experience.
I hold to my professional ethics and that is promptness, splendid and quick delivery.
I hold a Master of Arts (Social Science) with a major in Journalism, a Certificate of Professional Editing and Proofreading, a Diploma of Professional Writing and a Diploma of Law.
1. A 2-year diploma course on constitutional law, Hindu personal law and Mohammedan Law.
2. A 1-year Certificate course on Professional Editing and Proofreading.
3. A 60-hour special course of General English with the British Council, Bangladesh at the level of Upper Intermediate.
4. Cyber Journalism training conducted jointly by Bangladesh Press Institute (PIB) and Commonwealth Journalists Association (CJA).
5. A 2-day training course on Gender Sensitive Journalism conducted by PIB.
6. A month-long web designing course conducted by the Dhaka Reporters Unity (DRU).
7. An orientation course of Economic Reporting conducted by DRU.
8. A 12-day orientation course on Capital Market jointly conducted by Economic Reporters Forum (ERF) and Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).
9. A workshop on Terminology for Securities Market and its Operation conducted jointly by DSE and ERF.
10. An orientation course of Election Reporting organized by DRU.
11. A 5-day training course on Weather and Climate conducted by National Institute of Mass Communication, Bangladesh.
12. A 2-month computer training course of Office2000 conducted jointly by the Parliament Journalists Association, Bangladesh and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).