Senior PHP developer / IT manager
Last active: 19 days ago
My name is Ilya Tsarev, I’m a Senior Web Developer (high level of PHP and MySQL) and IT manager with more than 8 years of experience.
I’m here to help you with your project. The philosophy I follow is to deliver professional result to my customer. It doesn’t matter if your project for 1 hour or for 1 month I always care about what you get from our collaboration. Let me show what you obtain when you award your project to me:
I. Key features you will see in my code and my work:
- High level of PHP and MySQL.
- OOP methodology (objects, classes, MVC and other common design patterns).
- Clean and commented code with PHP 5.3+ features.
- Using of modern frameworks and libraries: Symfony, Zend, Phalcon, Doctrine.
- Robust and efficient SQL queries (I worked with 100+ million entries databases).
- Modern APIs: Facebook, Twitter, eBay, Paypal.
II. Common steps of the web application development process and corresponding documents you get:
- List of requirements - Word document with all the requirements discussed.
- Database design - MySQL Workbench schema file, PNG copy, SQL script.
- User interface - Balsamiq document and PNG copy with user interface sketch.
III. What projects I have been working on:
- Heavy loaded databases (MySQL, Metatrader).
- Modern web services with SOAP and REST, ActiveMQ, Memcache.
- Continuous integration projects with Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Email sending services, sms sending tools.
- CRM systems.
IV. What else I can help you with:
- Advises and consultations on architecture and technologies.
- Requirements gathering, explanation of third party limits and features.
- Web hosting, VPS and server related questions.
- Mandatory manual and automatic testing, load testing, installation steps.
Additional profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/tsarevilya.html