Rahadian Bayu Permadi
Big Data specialist with good background in Java, PHP and mobile
Last active: 17 days ago
I have experienced working in software engineering in multinationals company for web and enterprise application in Asia and Europe.
My skills mainly cover in the following fields:
- Java Technologies: Web using Spring frameworks and various ORM, OSGi for desktop application using Eclipse Equinox
- Mobile application on android devices
- PHP web application to create highly dynamic and attractive website
- Search platform software such as Elasticsearch and Apache Solr. Search platform is used as additional, yet important, feature for most web sites and also Big Data application
- Big Data solution stack including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Storm, Kafka, and Cassandra. I handled a Big Data solution for gps tracking data streaming into the Big Data.
My responsibilities range from architecting and designing Big Data solution, Create the data ingestion mechanism as well as analyzing the data for display to the users.
If you are interested in my skill feel free to contact