Muhammad Enam Ul Haq
Mechanical Engineer,CAD/CAM,Design Engineer,Researcher,Writer,Lecturer
My basic aim is to provide CAD/CAM/Designing/Modeling/Analysis/Drawing services to the potential vendors resulting in knowledge & experience gain and, especially, deliver a high-quality work responsibly. I have vast knowledge of Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Applied Thermodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
I am a self-motivated, highly qualified Mechanical Engineer. I have been designing and developing different types of machine tools and industrial equipments like pumps, vessels, valves and other industrial components. I offer innovative thinking for coming up with new types of special ideas. With my Math, Design and Development background and very high skills using Pro/E, Creo, Solid Works, AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor, CATIA, I offer design skills not commonly found. I am capable of reverse engineer existing equipment for the purpose of improvement of the design. I have good working knowledge of machining processing. The key responsibilities include;
1. Modeling/Designing using Pro/E, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works etc.
2. Developing Production drawings using Pro/E, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Solid-works etc.
3. Simulations and analysis of prototypes using Pro/E, Ansys, MatLab, Autodesk Inventor, CF Design, Gambit.Fluent etc.
4. Structural & Thermal Analysis using Pro/E, Ansys etc
I have done a lot of such projects i.e.
1. Design, Simulation and fabrication of power section of Positive Displacement Mud Motor (An oil & gas field drilling tool)
2. Reverse Engineering of Blower Pump, Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump etc.
3. Study & Fabrication of Electric Geyser.
4. Study & modeling of Temperature Distribution on tube sheet of shell & tube type heat exchangers.
5. Study of Hook's Law and simple harmonic motion in Working Model.
6. Modeling of different mechanical components as lab projects using Pro/E, Autodesk Inventor, and AutoCAD etc.
7. Motion, Feasibility, Structural, Heat etc. analysis using Pro/E, Ansys, MathCAD, MATLab, MSc NASTRAN, Autodesk Inventor, CF Design, Gambit.Fluent etc.
Furthermore, I have been doing industrial experience for more than 05 years that is polishing my skills time by time giving my work more professional touch. I assure complete sincerity and honesty regarding my work.