Software Developer (Java/J2EE/Spring/JS/MEAN/HTML5/NOSQL/RDBMS/AWS/CI)
I am a motivated Senior/Architect software developer (Bsc) with 14 years of experience in analyzing, designing and implementing integrated information systems for IT companies and organizations around the world.
After all these years of experience I have acquired a variety of technical skills which are constantly enriched with new technologies and tools. The following list presents the set of my skills that I use in my work:
* J2EE5/6/7, Java 5/6/7/8, JSP, Servlets, Spring 2.5/3.x/4 (Core,MVC,REST,Security,Data,Data), JSF 1.1/1.2/2.0, RichFaces, PrimeFaces, Facelets, Struts/Tiles, EJB 2.1/3.0/3.1, JPA1/2, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, iBatis/myBatis, Play! framework,
* Apache CXF, JAXP, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Axis 1/2, SOA, JAXB, REST, JSON
* Maven, Ant, JUnit, JMeter, Jenkins (CI), Apache commons, FOP, Jasper Reports etc.
* Node.js (Core/Plugins), Express.js, Handlebars, Bower, Grunt, Gulp,
* HTML 4.0/5.0, CSS 2/3, Twitter bootstrap,
* XML, XSLT, XSL-FO, DTD, XSD,
* Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Webshere, Glassfish,
RDBMS & NoSQL
* Oracle / PL-SQL, MySql, Postgres, MS-SQL Server,
* CouchDB, MongoDB,
Cloud Paas & Iaas
* AWS, Iron.io, Heroku, Linode
* Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, RubyMine
* GIT, SVN, CVS,
* Apache HTTP, NGinx,
* Windows, Linux
* Agile, RUP,
* ERD, DB Design, UML, technical documentation
* GitHub, Jira/Stash, Bitbucket etc.
Moreover, my location is in Greece (GMT+2) in the center of Europe and i am able to overlap all or significant parts of client's working hours during the whole week and regardless of the time zone.
Based on my skills, experience, education and location, my goals are always to provide innovative and effective solutions to my clients and deliver products in time and on budget ending up in long-term relationships if possible.