Software Testing Project Management, Test Estimation, Test Design
Last active: 13 days ago
12+ years of experience in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance: Hands on experience in Banking, Treasury, Insurance, Brokerage, Storage and Database applications. Good exposure to various life cycles involved in the software development.
Key Proven Strengths: Expertise in Test Process implementation, Team Building & Leadership, Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills.
Onsite Experience: Worked at HP client place (Roseville, US) for 13 months and FedEx client place (Memphis, US) for 2 months.
• 4+ years of Scrum experience
• Project Monitoring and Control - Task allocation, Tracking the Testing progress
• Build, mentor and motivate Testing teams by leveraging exceptional leadership skills. Highly successful in developing Individual development plan
• Put forth road map for project management team by giving resource and time estimates
• Test Planning, Configuration Management, Defining Communication Plan, and refinement
• Review and maintenance of all the Testing artifacts including Traceability, Testing Status Report and Test Summary Report
• Identify Skills Gaps in the Team / Individual, Nominate them for training, Build Competency
• Rational Robot, QTP, Quality Center, Collabnet, Rational ClearQuest, Visual SourceSafe, JIRA, Confluence
• Agile Engineering practices, SDLC methodologies