English, Chinese, Japanese to Korean Translator
Native South Korean translator of many famous applications such as Angry Birds, Evernote and Avira’s antivirus software.
If you ever had an unpleasant experience with a translator who messed up your HTML or XML tags, MFC resource scripts, or C++ or Java source codes due to lack of knowledge on the technical fields, you have just found a right translator for your project. I am a native South Korean and a professional, full-time translator of language pairs such as English-Korean, Chinese-Korean and Japanese-Korean, and currently working as a full-time translator and reviewer for several translation agencies worldwide. With seven years of experience as a translator, I have translated more than 1,500,000 words and proofread and edited over 1,000,000 words for the last three years. With the following knowledge and background, I provide my clients with accurate, on-time and versatile translations.
- Professional level of fluent reading, writing, and speaking in English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
- Multi-stage proof-reading and editing techniques
- Hobbyst computer programmer of various languages and platforms (Ubuntu, 8051, AVR, TCP/IP, C, C++, MFC, Java, Allegro, Android, Assembly, etc.)
- Broad range of knowledge about law, business, finance, computer, electronics, etc. (Agreements, Letter of Credit, Accounting terms, Semiconductor, Legal papers, etc.)
- Collaborations with a wide range of foreign companies and professionals
- Proficient in various computer applications (MS Office, Dreamweaver, SDL Trados Studio and 2007, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)