Data Entry, Transcription and Research Specialist
I have more than 3 years experience with data entry, spreadsheet creation and management, and general transcription in a professional office setting. Many of the data projects I've worked on have been large scale and long term, typically involving tens of thousands of records. I am also a hobbyist programmer, and develop Windows and Xbox 360 games in my free time.
My skillset includes:
- Superb typing speed: 90 - 100 WPM with 99% accuracy
- Excellent English grammar and spelling
- Innate ability to teach self new skills swiftly
- Fluent in several programming languages: C++, C#, HLSL, Python and Basic
- Familiarity with all major operating systems: Windows, OS X, Linux, Unix, BSD
- Intricate knowledge of computer hardware
I aim to use my vast knowledge of various subjects, well honed ability to quickly locate any data or information of interest, inherent tech-savviness and talent for learning new skills on my own to provide the fastest data entry, processing, transcription and research services available.