Native English-Japanese Translator
Dear Sir and Madam,
I am a native freelance translator in Japan, hoping to work with people all over the world.
I can translate from English to Japanese, and vice versa, from Japanese to English.
I have a wide variety of experiences of translation, especially around contents about Tourism (Dubai, New Zealand, Guam, Thailand etc.) , Video subtitles (mainly Japanese TV programs), Research related contents (questionnaire, articles, etc.), Food (Pasta company's catalog, etc.) and Medical topics (Self examination kit, medical claim, receipt, etc.)
I promise I will work for your jobs politely and diligently. I hope I can have a wonderful opportunity to work with you.
- Master degree of engineering, architecture (housing studies), University of Tokyo
- Bachelor degrees of health science and architecture, University of Tokyo
- Translator/transcriber for Japanese TV programs at a leading subtitling company
- Joint projects between MIT and University of Tokyo
- Experiments held in International Space Station
- Interviews with local professionals and professors in Europe,
Other Working Experiences
- Internship at the government of Royal Kingdom of Bhutan
- Part-timer at an architectural firm for public housings in Japan