Marketing Plan and Strategy Specialist
Last active: 2 days ago
I am good at creating a holistic Marketing/Business strategy and have been working on formulating Marketing/Business Strategy projects from past 2 years. I have worked across different sectors like Auto Mobile, e-Commerce, Education, Entertainment, Fashion, Healthcare, Health and Wellness, IT..etc(To name a few). I have worked on promoting websites, Mobile APPs, Services and Product marketing.
I have worked with clients in different parts of the worlds and have good knowledge of different markets. I have expertise over designing marketing strategies with focus on both online and offline activities.
Apart from that I also have expertise working on academic projects and have expertise over a wide array of subjects.
I have done MBA in ‘Marketing’ stream from one of the top 10 B-Schools in India. My vast experience and education makes me a good fit for Marketing/Business strategy projects.
Following are my achievements at national level:
• Runners up of ‘Mercur’, a national level simulation inter B-Schools marketing competition organised by IIM Indore
• Runners up of ‘Marketing World Cup’, a national level inter B-School marketing competition organised by IMT Ghaziabad 2013
o 1st Place in ‘Masquerade’, an online e-Commerce simulation game
o 1st Place in ‘Rugs to Riches’, a marketing strategy competition
• Winner of ‘The World Cafe’, an intra-college B-Plan Competition
• First place in ‘The Intellectual Affair’, a national level Consulting Competition organised by IIM Ranchi, 2013
• Won 1st place in ‘Wishlist’, a national level Promo-Video making Competition organised by SPJAIN, 2012
• Received ‘Star of the Learners Group’ Award for being the topper of the batch during the Initial Learning Program (ILP) (May, 2010)
• Received ‘On the Spot Award’ two times for solving client critical issues (November, 2010 and August, 2011)
• Received ‘Special Initiative Award’ during the ‘Road Safety Week’ (February 2012)
• Appreciated two times for hardwork, dedication, commitment and quick learning abilities (2010 and 2012)
I interned in an FMCG company and the project details are mentioned below:
• Work details required a complete understanding of the product portfolio, thorough idea of the current model of distribution for the company and its competitors, check the visibility of the product in the shelf and cover the market with the sales officer in order to interact with the retailers
• Understand consumer behaviour and monitor the sales of the promotional van operating in 4 villages near Kanpur
• Competitive analysis of Distribution Channel
• To interact with consumers and understand reasons for not buying the product
• To understand the BTL Activities & Promotion being undertaken with respect to competitors
• To monitor and measure the BTL Activities
• Comparative study of the distribution model
• ‘Product Visibility’ report based on shelf placement of the product in the retail outlets with respect to competitors
• Provide insights and suggest improvements based on the interaction with the consumers
• Report on the effectiveness of the BTL activities in the rural areas and give recommendations
• Comprehensive study of the market demand for the new product launched in Kanpur area