Senior Technical Author, Microsoft Word and Self-publishing Wizard
- - - - " He exceeded all expectations”- - - *
...and this is my goal; and, it's one I have succeeded at for the past 4 years here on oDesk/Upwork.
You see, not only am I a professional, diligent, and multi-talented author with a proven track record in producing documentation across many industries, but I’m also a Microsoft Word Expert.
When you combine this with over 18 years’ experience as a technical author, proof-reader, editor, and self-publishing wizard (the last one more recently), it means I can transform your work to the highest possible professional standards.
- - - - “…it is a joy to work on a Word docx file that has been setup properly.”- - - *
Recently, in July 2015, a client told me one of their team wasted TWO whole days every single time they had to send a new proposal out (and it still wasn’t right when they sent it).
“We are able to create a master doc but we start using bad language once want to do the page numbering etc.” [sic]
I have no idea how long they had been doing the same time-wasting, frustrating and hair-pulling process for so long.
It took me 5 hours to provide them with a permanent, professional Word document.
“Hi Russ, I must admit, it is a joy to work on a Word docx file that has been setup properly. I know I does sound funny when somebody says it is a joy to work with WORD.” [sic]
- - - - "Russ was amazing to work with..." - - - - *
Another client was kind enough to write:
“Russ REALLy knows his stuff. He took a job that was causing us some pain and completed it with an explanatory video.”[sic]
As I’m sure you’ll agree, when you are working with a true professional, you get far more than just the promise of top quality results, you get peace-of-mind.
- - - - "It was a pleasure to work with you..." - - - - *
- Peace-of-mind that allows you to focus on what YOU need to do to build your business
- Peace-of-mind about not having to worry about whether your money is being well spent
- Peace-of-mind from knowing that you have made the right choice and that you will get what you need, on time, ahead of budget, and of the highest possible quality.
- - - - "...if you need someone with Russ' skills, we can't recommend him highly enough." - - - -*
As a service provider, I believe in trust, I believe in relationships, and I believe in satisfaction.
I have known most of my clients for a long-time – they provide me with repeat work. And, as you well know, this only comes through effective communication, flexibility and, above all, the ability to deliver as promised.
- - - - "Exceptional eye to detail."- - - - *
Indeed, when reviews include comments like the above (all taken from feedback, available below in full), you know that not only are you are making a sound choice, but you're also getting maximum value.
But, again, what price can you put on peace-of-mind?
How comforting is it to know that you can get on with what YOU should be doing and can leave me to get on with delivering what you need?
Today we exist in a global marketplace, and there have never been so many choices open to you.
The problem here is that, along with increased choices, comes increased risk: of being let down, of wasting time, of losing money.
So, with that in mind...
...why risk it?
A native British national, a Word user for 21-years, a designer of professional Word templates for slightly less time than that, I'm also a qualified English Language teacher, have a BA in English Language (1st Class Honours), and guarantee my work 100%.
So ALL the risk is on me.
- - - -"Russ was perfect for the task (and perfect for most tasks, I'd imagine)" - - - -*
When you factor in that I’m an expert with MS Word (and PewerPoint, Excel, and a number of other programs), this means that I know what I'm doing.
I don't mess about and I deliver when I say I will.
- - - -"Russ communicated very quickly and finished the job very fast!"- - - -*
There is a possibility that you have questions for me; and, if you do, please feel free to contact me. It doesn’t matter whether they’re about the work I've done, whether you’re unsure if I can help you or not, or whether you’re just after some advice - if I can help, I will.
I look forward to hearing from you.
p.s. if you've read this far, thanks. Please note, I'm no graphics designer; if you need graphics doing, do what I do - outsource them!
* Quotes are from client feedback on my profile below.