Last active: 15 days ago
I have a bachelor in Psychology. I am training as a clinical psychologist, hypnotherapist, Transactional Analyst and life coach.
My professional experience has taken me to many places related to creative work and art along with psychology. Some of the professional masks I've performed under are: recruiter, a trainer, copy writer, painter, illustrator, photographer, translator and kinder garden teacher.
As much as these experiences thought me about community, creativity and working with people, my heart remained with coaching. I believe that the world we live in would is a reflection of all our actions. And I think that when we follow our passions our actions are always the right ones.
My goal and deepest wish is to assist people on their journey to find out what they are really passionate about and find the most comfortable ways to turn their dreams and heart's desires into goals and actions.
I would love to work with people that:
- use their creativity and intuition as their most important tools
- feel like they have something to say or give back to the world they live in
- are searching for that thing that makes them lose track of time
- already know what they want to do and be but would like to keep focus on their goals and dreams
- would like to be entirely responsible for their personal, professional and spiritual becoming
To me coaching means the following:
Each one of us contains the answers to our most important questions. Sometimes we have trouble accessing those answers or finding the motivation to keep us going. In moments like these all we need is the right person asking the right questions. And that person is your coach.