Last active: 11/12/2014
Overview/Highlights: As a Service Connected Disabled Veteran Andrea has over 20 years of Management experience, including PMP Project Manager experience equivalency, using waterfalls, gannt charts, and resources tools in an Agile practices. Andrea is also a creative designer across tech, print (marketing), and television production areas. She additionally has helped bring the iPad to the President of the United States in order to reduce paper output for the Presidential Daily Briefing. She also helped digitize the entire NOAA Fisheries Program into comply with the Government Paperwork Reduction Act. Andrea is also a producer/writer/director and actress for Film and TV.
• Community Management, Social Media Tools, and Enterprise 2.0 uses (developed programmatics)
• Project Management Training and Practices (waterfall, gannt, task managing tools, storytelling, and Agile / Scrum processes).
• Wiki and Blog Technology (SharePoint, SocialText, MindTouch, Confluence, MediaWiki, Confluence, PBwiki, Deki, Traction, Wikimedia Commons Development, Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, Twitter, ect.) Additional developer skills: CSS, HTML, XML, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (creative cloud), Adobe Presenter, Captivate, Corel Draw, MS Office, MS Project, Visio, MS Front Page, MS Internet Explorer, MS Publisher, Visio, Dreamweaver, Lotus Notes User, MS Outlook, Net Objects, Norton, Remedy,
• Platforms: All versions of Mac and Windows
• Technical Writing and Review
• User of all things creative and inspiring for making awesome things
• Experience in creative print and technology platforms for Graphic Design
• Experience working remotely and responsibly with teams around the world