Partnership and Development Consultant
Last active: 26 days ago
I'm a service-oriented fundraiser with fifteen years of experience in strategic communication, writing, marketing, building partnerships, research, sales, and donor relations. Successes include:
• Securing a highly competitive $2 million Department of Energy grant in partnership with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for 2014 - 2016.
• Raising over $1.9 million in 2013 and progressively larger annual funding targets since 2010. A full list of grants awarded is available.
• Successfully nominated CEO for prestigious 2011 National Purpose Prize and coordinated the media campaign and disbursement of this $100,000 award.
• Increasing social media engagement by 60% annually, arriving at 45,000 followers and subscribers.
As a compelling and creative writer and editor, expert fundraiser, and skilled social media campaigner, I'm great at:
• Creating funding and business plans,
• Budgeting and strategic planning,
• Building strong, meaningful relationships, gift solicitation, consistent follow-up, and donor recognition,
• A wide variety of Mac and PC applications,
• Event planning and organizing,
• Utilising CRM/ sales/ database software.