Expert Web Developer, 15+yrs Marketing+Sales, 5+yrs REALTOR
Last active: 08/01/2014
Are you looking for someone who has extensive experience with marketing, sales, lead generation, affiliate marketing, email marketing, or residential real estate?
Do you need someone with awesome communication skills, a solid understanding of web design, and swell English? (Yep..."swell".)
Are you a fellow entrepreneur/internet marketer who needs to customize your unique project in a way that matches your style and branding?
If you answered "Yes" to any (or all) of the above, send me an interview request today. I always aim to exceed my clients' expectations, and a review of my client feedback will confirm this.
I'm looking for interesting projects in the following areas (preferably in the real estate industry, but open to interesting alternatives):
- light web design work/customization/consulting for real estate agents & brokers
- lead generation / internet marketing consulting for real estate agents & brokers
- automation consulting (I can help you get rid of time-consuming / redundant / redundant tasks so you can focus on more important things)
- $300 minimum (if flat rate)
- Less than 5 hours per week (if hourly)
Send an interview request today and let's see how I can make your project a smashing success!
I've been designing websites, graphics, spreadsheets and software for over 17 years, over 95% from scratch. My specialty is the area having to do with "Direct Response" methods of lead generation, having studied almost every Dan Kennedy book and dozens of self-study courses over the years. I eat, breathe, sleep and dream sales and marketing.
You think like an entrepreneur, and so do I...because that's almost all I've known for over a decade. I've been self-employed in some form my entire adult life. Borderline-obsessive work ethic is just another day at the office.
I've gone through Tim Ferriss' "4-Hour Work Week" almost a dozen times. GAME. CHANGER. If you've read it, you know what I mean. If you haven't: read it.
Real Estate Experience:
- licensed residential real estate agent since 2005
- full-time real estate agent 2005-2010
- worked with investors, relocation companies
- former real estate Board member + teacher
Web Design And Lead Generation:
I have spent the past 9 years working extensively with:
- Custom landing pages/"Squeeze Pages" (many for the Real Estate niche)
- AWeber + GetResponse automated email delivery services
- Loan Pre-Qualification forms (designed for real estate agents + residential lenders)
- Tons of form-filling processes and data capture on the web
- Wordpress integration, theme customization, and theme-building
- Internet Video integration
- PDF/eBook generation
- Fixing bugs so sites display correctly (a necessary evil)
Sales & Marketing:
- I've been selling enthusiastically since the age of 5 (it started with selling pencils door-to-door. I made $2.50 in 15 minutes. My mom yelled at me and made me return the money. It was on this day that my disdain for authority was born...)
- I own (and actually completed) more sales, marketing, real estate investing, and real estate agent training courses than I can count (over 100 at least)
- I hired a professional sales and marketing coach for approximately two years while practicing real estate, and amassed a well-rounded business education along the way
- Barely old enough to vote, I spent 3 years selling telecommunications service and building sales teams
I've also spent more time than I can count on:
- Writing custom email campaigns
- Writing eBooks and Free Reports for website give-aways
- Designing custom graphics, flyers, and advertisements
- Designing website elements (logos, buttons, banner graphics, backgrounds, etc)
- Copy writing / sales letters (long- and short-form)
Long story short: I have a strong background in the many aspects of internet-based sales and marketing, I love sales and marketing, and I'm a stickler for details.
Send me an interview request today and let's see how I can be an asset to your project!
I'm very familiar with the following languages and tools (if your project requires them):
- HTML / PHP / CSS
- Adobe Photoshop / PSD-to-HTML
- MySQL databases (and website integration)
- Microsoft Excel (I've designed hundreds of custom spreadsheets and 3 complete software solutions for myself and clients)
If you're looking for a developer or content writer with a strong background in the finer points of sales and marketing, one with an obsession over the details, one with a thorough understanding of what it takes to generate you more business and get you more email subscribers, send me an interview request today and let's see if we're a match.