Saidul Islam Milon
Database Design,Development,Data Warehouse Management & ERP Specialist
Last active: 6 days ago
Md. Saidul Islam is an Information Technology (IT) professional having 7+ years hands-on database management, Design, Programming, Integration and Administration and analytical reporting. His areas of expertise are Database Development and Data Warehouse Management, ERP (Management Information System – MIS, Human Resources Management System – HRMS and Accounting Management System – AMS) Analysis, Manage and Support and development.
He has experienced from different national and international organizations. Currently, he is working in Rahimafrooz Group as Deputy Manager – IT.
Database Management and ERP related some professional tasks are as below which performed by him:
1. Database Design, Programming, Integration and Administration (SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014 and Oracle).
2. Database Programming: Write and troubleshoot SQL Code and Design (Tables, Views, Queries, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures (SP), Cursors, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Constraints)
3. Database Administration: Auto and Normal Backup, Restore, Recovery, Mirror, Shrink, Copy, Import and Export Data, Task Schedule, Policy Management, Database Mail and SQL Server Agent.
4. T-SQL, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
5. Database security and integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues and connectivity issues.
6. Enrolling users and maintaining system security; controlling and monitoring user access to the database; Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
7. Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure uninterrupted uptime of the database.
8. Strong knowledge of Replication, Analysis, Reporting and Notification Services of SQL Server.
9. Work with SQL server reporting service (SSRS) and MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Report Builder 3.0.
10. Analysis, Manage and Support Rahimafrooz Solar ERP. 3 Module & Sub Modules functions are:
a. MIS (Management Information System): Sales and Recovery Management System, Procurement, Inventory and Fixed Assets Management System with Warranty Claim and Settlement. Daily and Monthly Progress and Performance Monitoring System.
b. HRMS (Human Resources Management System): Full Payroll System, Leave and Attendance System, Bonus, PF and GF System, PF and Vehicle Loan System. Integration with Accounts.
c. AMS (Accounting Management System): MIS and HRMS Integration with AMS. General Ledger, Cash / Bank Transaction and Adjustment Entry. Monthly Accounting Statement.
11. Clear concept on Enterprise Application (EA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) and E-Commerce.
12. Perform the UAT (User Acceptance Test) testing and prepare System Requirement Specification (SRS) and Business Requirements Specification (BRS) base on Rahimafrooz Solar ERP Software.
13. Outline Design, Develop and Implement new feature of ERP software and improve of existing module of Rahimafrooz Solar ERP.
14. Analysis and understanding the software requirements with respect to IT infrastructure.
Mr. Saidul is a B. Sc. Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and completed his MBA from Bangladesh University of Professional (BUP), Mirpur, Dhaka with major Management Information System (MIS).