Audiovisual Translator and Localizer | English into Spanish
I’m a native speaker of Spanish and I’m studying Portuguese. I have a degree in English and a master's degree in Audiovisual Translation. Over the past 3 years I have worked as an audiovisual translator, localizer and proofreader for private clients and companies such as Netflix, Amara on Demand, Udacity, MyFitnessPal or Vimeo.
I specialize in:
• App localization (iOS and Android), website localization and software localization.
• Subtitling, dubbing, captioning and transcripting.
• General translations, mostly about: health & fitness, marketing, IT & Internet, videogames, education, fashion, cooking and tourism.
Software I use:
• CAT tools: Trados, OmegaT, MemoQ, PoEdit.
• Cloud-based translation tools: WebtranslateIt, Crowdin, Transifex, Smartling.
• Subtitling tools: Subtitle Workshop, Subtitle Edit, Aegisub, EZTitles.
• DTP/graphic design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, QuarkXpress.
What I'll provide will be a well-written and carefully crafted text with a quick turnaround time.