Electrical Engineer / Junior Embedded Software Engineer
I've graduated from the faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt, Electrical Engineering Department, with a major in Power Electrical Engineering, and Automatic Control.
I am also a junior Embedded Software Engineer.
List of Professional Skills
• Languages: Arabic: Native Tongue. English: Fluent.
• Programming: C/C++, BASIC, MATLAB (Scripting, GUI, Simulink).
• Computer Software: (Multisim, Proteus ISIS, PLC Simatic Manager, Electrical Control Techniques Simulator (EKTS) for modeling classic control systems, Eagle PCB, Ecodial, ETAP, DIALux, MS-Office, Sun's Open Office, Codevision, ATMEL Studio, Flowcode, Basics of AutoCAD, Prezi).
• Automatic Control: (Classic Control, PLC [S7-S200, S7-S300]).
Selected List of previous Projects:
• "Green Hybrid", Hybrid System of Renewable Energy Sources (Solar and Wind sources). It included working on many useful systems like: (Single phase and Three phase inverters using a MATLAB-Arduino based triggering interface, Solar Maximum Power Point Tracking using a Cuk converter and Perturb and Observe algorithm, Solar Tracking [Single-axis, Dual-axis], Three and Four Steps Smart Charger with a gating microcontroller to drive the MOSFET).
• Smart Housing (Sensors handling, Burglar Alarm, Automatic Dimmer).
• Various Robotic Projects that include: (Mobile Robot with a Gripper Mechanism, Line-following Robot, Obstacle-Avoiding Robot).
• Power Distribution for Residential Buildings and Playgrounds including Lighting Design.
• Various Industrial Automation systems on a Siemens Step7-S300 using Ladder Diagram including (Star-Delta starting of 3-phase AC Motors, Forward/Reverse control on 3-phase AC Motors, Mixer machine, Crusher machine).
• Designing an Intelligent Controller for an HVAC System using (Atmel AVR ATmega32) to control the temperature of a Duplex.
• MATLAB-GUI software to size renewable power plants to meet the predefined load.
Internship and Work experience:
1. Baker Atlas, (Wireline Dept. of Baker Hughes), (Marsa Matrouh’s Base) Summer Internship:
- from July 2010 to August 2010
- from July 2011 to August 2011
- from July 2012 to August 2012
2. Alexandria Company for Engineering Works (AlexC) Electrical Engineer:
- from June 1st, 2014 to May 31st, 2015