Senior QA/Developer Engineer
Last active: 8 days ago
I have more than 4 years of professional experience in software testing and development. I am jack of all the trades when it comes to QA application, finding bugs, and then work with the developers to resolve issues. I have great experience working as developer and QA at the same time. I believe my strong, analytical skills would make me an ideal candidate for QA/Developer Engineer.
I have hands on experience of developing and testing desktop and large scale web based applications. I love to break the code and then dig into details to find the root cause of the problem and resolve it. I excel working in a deadline driven environment. Deliverable will be organized, complete, clear and of good quality.
• Testing Methods: Black-box, White-box, Functional, System, Regression, Stress, Smoke, Usability, Cross browser, Cross platform, Acceptance, Ad hoc
• Databases: mySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Access
• Development Methodology: Waterfall and agile (Scrum) methodologies
• Bug tracking systems: Bugzilla, Jira, Project Locker, Redmine, Asana, Assembla
• Development Environment: PhpStorm, Netbeans, Visual Studio, BASH
• Automation: Codeceptions, QTP – basic knowledge
• Virtual machine tools: Vmware, Virtual PC
• Version Control Systems: svn
• Image Processing Soft: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator