HVAC/R technical writer and application specialist
Close control business developer
G.I.Industrial Holding Spa
gennaio 2010 – Presente (4 anni 8 mesi)Rivignano
A holding Group acquired the brand and logo of the Company for which I worked from 99 to 2007. The holding group already owned three brands in the HVAC and process cooling sector. I was hired for the following objectives:
• Market brand reintroduction in the existing sales network.
• Completion and redesign of the precision air conditioning product range.
• Training of national and international sales and aftersales network.
• Technical update and development.
• Clients, sales, distributors and dealers management. Technical support on 4 continents, in 50 countries of the world.
• Feasibility and problem solving analysis.
• Cost analysis and technical-commercial offer;
While hired, updating and education continued on Data Centres and Telecommunication HVAC subjects (see attachments).
I qualified as Six Sigma White Belt
Customer Satisfaction Engineer
gennaio 2008 – gennaio 2010 (2 anni 1 mese)Rescaldina
After the company stopped the operations, together with a colleague of mine I’m hired to a supplier, producer of semi-hermetic reciprocating and twin screw compressors for refrigeration. We created a new after sales structure called “Customer Satisfaction dept.”.
My duties at the time are summarized as follows:
• On site commissioning; electric, refrigerating and mechanical maintenance
• On site data recording and collection; diagnostics.
• Spare parts management.
• Feasibility analysis with HVAC/R consultants.
• Returned material inspection.
• Claims reporting.
• Editing and translation of manuals.
• Editing and publishing of newsletters, updates, surveys, etc.
• I also take care of preparing MS PowerPoint slides presentations for the frequent Sales Meeting and Technical Seminars to engineers and/or potential customers.
I supervise two hierarchically subordinated men of the repair workshop.
Sales Support Engineer Assistance and Application Specialist
settembre 1999 – agosto 2007 (8 anni)Garbagnate M.ro
Worked in a young company, in good and fast market expansion, operating in the refrigeration and HVAC sector. The company was looking for its third designer. After few contacts, they submitted an interesting proposal for becoming a Sales Support Engineer, thanking to my optimal knowledge of English, my broad relational skill and my previous designing experience.
My responsibilities were summarised, but not limited to:
• Customers, agents, resellers and dealers relationship and contacts, pre- and after- sale, in the following regions: Europe, including Russian Federation, Middle east, North Africa, Far East (EMEA, Hong Kong, Singapore, China);
• Feasibility analysis and customer oriented problem solving;
• Techno-commercial offers and quotations;
• Cooperation with Marketing for highlighting and improvement of product features;
• Texts submissions; supervision to editing and printing of papery brochures and leaflets; translation to/from English and Italian;
• Markets analysis (telecommunications, industry, etc.)
• Visits to customers, agents, resellers and dealers at a paneuropean level;
From September 2003, after an internal reorganisation, considering my past technical experience, I’ve been promoted “Assistance and Application Specialist”.
I took care of:
• On site interventions commissioning and set-ups of microprocessors and working parameters.
• Electrical and electronic routinely maintenance. Fault analysis
• Programming and developing of firmware in Carel Easytools for 80x52 microcontrollers and Soft!Comfort for PLC Logo! Siemens series.
• Overview on site before and after installation, cooperation with mechanical contractors.
• Spare parts management.
• OEM market analysis and new products verification.
• Close control and chiller units’ algorithms.
• Feasibility analysis with HVAC/R consultants
• Editing and translation of user and installation manuals.
From January 2004, I supervised two field service engineers.