Experienced Spanish Translator and Project Manager
Last active: 13 days ago
Spanish Translator, Project Manager and Localization Consultant
Pablo Estrada – The Translations Guy!
An experienced Spanish Translator and resourceful Project Manager with multiple skills, impeccable reputation and great experience. Over 4 years being a successful oDesk contractor with 9,900 hours billed, 200+ fixed-price contracts completed and a 4.99 feedback average guarantees a successful and smart investment for your business.
- Professional English to Spanish translations. Specialized in Web UI and highly-technical content for different industries (health, business and marketing).
- Online/Remote Project and Business Management. Over 4,500 hours of Project/Program Management.
- Multilingual translations (over 20 languages available) provided by my agency, TranslationsGuy.com.
- Cutting-edge marketing and business positioning advisory for Latin America. 5+ Businesses/Products successfully positioned.
- Online business setup, business internationalization and online business presence.
- Online outsourcing management and advisory (new to oDesk? Let me help you to get the right team for your business!)
- Bilingual website management, Search Engine Optimization and copywriting.
- Many other services and willing to take new challenges.
Sometimes a couple of dollars per hour, or even $10 or $20 on a fixed price project can make the difference between the success or failure of your project. No matter what you are looking for, you can count on my experience to reach your goals. By using qualified and experienced contractors you can ensure a proper project realization.
I am not the most “expensive” option, in fact, I am very flexible with my rates and always willing to help. By offering high-quality services at affordable rates, my goal is to achieve success, exceed my clients’ expectations and be part of YOUR SUCCESS.
I’ve had the opportunity to provide my services to world-renowned companies such as Microsoft, Hyundai, PokerStars, Smirnoff and many others – But I also enjoy working with entrepreneurs, SMBs and family businesses. During the last 4 years I’ve had the joy to share many success stories with my clients.
What makes the difference?
Experience, Excellence and Results Oriented – like you, I am also a business owner and know that all investments are made thinking in results – I will make things happen and deliver the best results possible.
- BA in Economics
- BA in Marketing
- MBA / MPM (in process)
- 3 SEO Expert Certifications
- 2 SMM Consultant Certifications
- 2 Online Marketing Consultant Certifications
TOS: Hourly rates varies depending on the services provided and project requirements. All non-hourly/non-escrowed projects require a 25% upfront. The Contractor does not hold any legal responsibility over the content, product or service offered by the Client. By approving the Final Products and/or releasing the payment for the services, the Client discharges the Contractor from all legal liabilities related and arising from the Service provided. The Contractor, following good business practices, will provide the services required by the Client following the guidelines provided and assumes the responsibility of providing the best service possible, depending on the project’s circumstances. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Contractor does not guarantee the attainment of any consequential results from the services provided, such as, but not limited to: increase in the Client’s revenue, reaching specific results where third-parties have, etc.
By hiring my/our services through oDesk you accept the Terms of Services mentioned above.
All services and payments for projects posted and/or negotiated on oDesk must be managed through oDesk - No other payment or working method is accepted in compliance with the oDesk TOU. Links to other sites (if provided) are just as reference to my/our portfolios and background information.