Senior Software Engineer, Team Leader - Quality Assurance
Over 15 years of experience in software design and development, enhancements, deployment, support and maintenance.
• Above 9 years’ experience in Technical Project Management, Project Planning, Project execution, Resource Allocation, and Hiring Resources etc. Current role involves 75% technical and 25% non-technical. Possess excellent Relationship management and Team management skills with expertise in training, motivating and mentoring team members.
• Designed and implemented Automation framework for client Idera, Handled team of 15+ and also handled 7 Vendors.
• Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting organizational, communication, prioritization, and problem solving and leadership skills with ability to create and sustain high work tempo.
• Expertise in designing and developing distributed applications, system solutions, memory management, client-server architecture, real time and high performance systems.
• Worked as TAM (Technical Accounts Manager) and handled various clients and team at Gdev
• Expert in leading enterprise software solution projects.
• Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
• Sound understanding of the IT Education market dynamics and competition, designing and implementing brand communication and promotional plans.
• Excellent in managing, mentoring, and training team members
• Strong documentation and reporting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding of Agile software development and Business Analysis practices
• Expertise in UML designing, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA & D) skills.
• Experience in doing Capacity Planning, Performance enhancements and Stress analysis.
• Core Technical strengths and HANDS ON with C, C++, Core Java, UNIX, Databases, MFC, VC++, Android framework, Android applications, Multithreaded and Network Programming.
• Development of highly scalable, High Performing and always available solutions. Expertise in managing huge amount of data.
• Status Reporting, Project Review Meetings with the Management, Defining and Implementing Processes in the organization.
• Expertise in 24X7 production support and providing quick analysis and solution to the solutions running in the production environment.
• Experience with products based and services project model.
• Languages: Basic, COBOL, C/C++,Visual Basic, VC++, JAVA and Adv. Java ,C# ,VB .Net, Visual Studio 2005/2008, Eclipse, struts, hibernate, MVC,
• Environment: MS DOS, Netware, Unix/Linux Windows NT/2000,Win9x , 2003.
• Server: SQL, MTS, MSMQ, Cluster, Index, Unix/Linux, Windows NT/2000, J2EE, Oracle.
• DBMS: FoxBASE, FoxPro, Ms Access.
• RDBMS: Sybase, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 7.0/2000/ 2005 / 2008.
• TestComplete/Test Execute, Sahi, Selenium.