Web Developer / Technical Support Specialist / Graphic Designer
Highly adaptable and intelligent team-player looking to be put to good use!
* Database experience writing SQL scripts and installing/configuring/supporting/recovering Microsoft SQL 2003-2012 environments, drawing schema diagrams in apps like "yED", and analyzing data graphs in conjunction with debugging tasks.
* Useful IDE abilities on Eclipse, Sublime Text, Visual Studio, VB6, and some Emacs24 :)
* Experience with JIRA project tracking software.
* Knowledge of and JR. level experience with:
- Web services, SOAP, JSON and REST-ful development.
- Local IIS configuration and "cut" environment web debugging.
- Source control with TortoiseSVN
- Unit test driven development in a constant build/constant test environment
- NoSQL database solutions like MongoDB
* 5 years technical customer support over the phone and in person has blessed me with very detailed communication and research skills.
* 80 WPM typing speed with 0 errors, 6000 NPM 10-key speed with 0 errors.
* Commendable technical writing abilities; producing "How-To's", "Guides" and knowledge base articles; describing features, functionality, bugs, and other information in report or service ticket literature.
* Excellent with Microsoft Office Word & Excel, OpenOffice and Libre Office.
* Knowledge working with QuickBooks Enterprise & Online (with some Web Connector/Intuit API development research knowledge).
* Great OS Experience with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, light OSX and Linux/Unix experience in Ubuntu.
* Management experience, leading various teams in a number of different industries toward goal shattering performance.
As a student in pursuit of my Bachelors in Computer Science I'm interested in expanding my abilities and my knowledge everyday in the software and tech industries. Paid or not. This is my passion and becoming an expert multilingual programmer is my goal. To you I offer my best for any project I'm involved with. You can be sure that you'll always get exactly what you've requested, if not more, in an accurate and timely manner. My work and my word are my bond.
In my free time I am currently a sales representative to http://ShreddersLair.com Skateboard Company. Driven to spread the good word of skateboarding to the kids young and old throughout the world. Charity, clean living, pushing intellect everyday.
Although not my main focus, I have experience and entry level abilities in the Adobe suite products: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks from recent cloud based versions spanning back to their previous ownership under the Macromedia umbrella.
Others include Paint.Net, GIMP on Ubuntu.
Some experience mapping basic models from ZBrush to Blender for game art. (Would love to learn more and hone those skills sometime soon!)
Thank you for your time and God bless!